Where the world's experts and leaders debate and discuss the global issues and challenges facing the gas and LNG community in 2018 and beyond.
This four day, multi streamed programme features ministerial and global business dialogue sessions and strategic panel sessions alongside 28 strategic sessions. 65 Technical sessions make up the newly expanded technical conference, addressing the complete value chain from exploration and production through to distribution and will highlight new technologies and industry developments.
What's on at the Conference?
The Gastech conference starts on day one with an Opening Plenary which includes keynote addresses from industry thought leaders and strategic influencers, ministerial sessions as well as global business leaders and CEO sessions.
The conference then splits into a strategic and technical stream, and various specialist events. Throughout the four days, you will be able to hear some of the most exciting new developments, projects, strategies and technological innovations the industry's best has to offer.
- The role of gas as a transition fuel & beyond
- The increasing importance of gas & LNG in delivering low-carbon, low-cost energy for growth economies
- The policy makers' view: Gas & the energy transition
- The role of NOCs and IOCs in delivering global energy security
- Financing future energy projects: Gas & LNG projects in competition with renewable for investment?
- Evolving business models for an evolving global gas & LNG market
- How is technology radically changing the energy industry landscape?
- The gas - renewable nexus: Delivering cleaner transport and power for the future
- New gas supplies for the post glut market - new volumes and new dynamics
- Engineering, procurement & construction leadership debate: "How can EPCs deliver new projects in low-cost, low-margin times?