The Asia LNG Market Development Forum will take place on the morning of Tuesday 18 September alongside the main conference.
It is a focussed morning bringing together major stakeholders from the Asian LNG market to discuss options for cooperating on developing infrastructure and contract flexibility in Asia to create greater transparency, liquidity and ultimately value for gas importers in the region
Attendees will be able to gain insight into the major transformation of the Asian LNG market. Topics will include
- Collaboration opportunities for stakeholders to create a more liquid and transparent LNG market in Asia
- Options for growing LNG demand and supply
- The growing commoditisation of LNG
- Development of LNG hubs
- LNG infrastructure investment and development
Connect with 200 senior energy professionals involved in the Asian energy market. Companies represented will include:
- International Oil Company (IOC)
- National Oil Company (NOC)
- LNG Projects
- LNG trading houses
- Shipping companies
- Utilities and other large LNG buyers
How to attend?
An eligibility criteria is applicable for the Asia LNG Market Development Forum and you also must be registered for a Stategic Delegate Package to attend the Forum. If you are interested in attending, pwe recommend that your register your interest when booking your delegate place.