The Diversity in Energy programme will unite policy makers and energy industry leaders to forge strategies for increasing participation in the energy industry from across all sections of society. As companies recognise that a diverse workforce makes for a more qualified and innovative staff and the energy industry continues to face its people challenge, this forum will provide a vital platform where top level executives will share how companies can make the most of their talent pool and enable the best and brightest to succeed..
The programme will showcase women and men who are leaders from all disciplines across the global energy sector – including CEOs, government representatives and young professionals - and provide a platform to:
- Understand how governments are supporting industry and individuals in preparing for workforce participation
- Hear inspirational stories from industry leaders
- Understand what a more diverse workforce can mean for your organisation
- Beyond rhetoric: how are companies tackling barriers to entry through real life solutions?
- Learn how other sectors have succeeded in transforming workforces in an accelerated timeframe – what are the lessons the energy industry can take from these?
Meet 150 international middle to senior management women and men who are practitioners in the energy industry from all sectors – upstream, midstream, downstream and government/ministerial officials that include:
- Directors of Operations
- Directors of HR
- Talent Managers
- Directors of CSR
- Directors of Communications
- Managing Directors
- Diversity Champions
How to attend?
The Gastech Diversity in Energy Programme is included within the Delegate Package. You must be registered for either a Business Delegate Package or a Technical Delegate Package to attend this programme. If you are interested in attending, please register your interest here to receive updates when more information about the Gastech Diversity in Energy Programme is available.