Expected In-Person Attendees
Expected In-Person Delegates
Exhibitors - 20% of Space Remaining
Countries With Participating In-Person Attendees
Exhibiting Country Pavilions
Dedicated Industry Zones
Gastech 2021: Reconvening The Gas, LNG, Hydrogen & Energy Value Chain In-Person in Singapore
With the world resetting in the aftermath of the pandemic, Gastech 2021, taking place in September in Singapore will be the first major natural gas and energy event in the post COVID-19 landscape and will provide the industry with a platform to influence the policy debate around emissions reduction and carbon abatement.
Taking place only three weeks after the prestigious World Economic Forum in Singapore, Gastech will be attended by a similar high-level audience consisting of Ministers and global business leaders.
Other major events also taking place in Singapore include the Singapore Grand Prix from 1-3 October 2021.
Singapore Is Ready To Welcome The World As It Reopens Borders To MICE Events
Gastech is supported by the Singapore Tourism Board, the Energy Market Authority, and Enterprise Singapore. At dmg events we are working closely with all stakeholders and local partners to ensure a safe and secure event in September.
Health And Safety For Our Customers, Partners & Colleagues Is Our No.1 Priority
In response to COVID-19, Gastech will have in place enhanced measures which will provide the reassurance and safety of all our attendees and staff. Taking guidance from the dmg events All Secure Standard we will focus on key cornerstones to provide assurance and confidence that Gastech have health and safety as a number one priority.
- Controlled crowd density in accordance with government guidance
- Minimise face to face contact at registration
- Eliminating handshakes
- Clear event flow with additional signage
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed at key locations throughout the venue
- Increased cleaning in high touch point areas within the exhibit halls, meeting spaces and public spaces
- Cleaning tips to be provided to all exhibitors
- Enhanced waste management
Protect & Detect
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Enhanced medical support
- Updated Emergency Response plans
- Compulsory facemasks
- Frequent updating of the Exhibitor Manual
- Increased signage
- Public addresses during the show
- Regular pre-show messaging regarding health and safety measures