Delivering Real Solutions To The Industry’s Greatest Challenges
The Gastech Plenary stage draws together an extraordinary gathering of the most senior leaders from across the global gas industry and associated sectors to address the most critical issues affecting the global energy business. CEO’s, Ministers and industry legends will seek to answer these vital questions and more:
- Gas in the Future Global Energy System: How Can the Gas Industry Clarify the Role of Gas as a Vital Destination Energy Source?
- What are the Innovative Financing Models Needed Across All Parts of the Gas Value Chain that will Secure Supply and Demand Opportunities and Allow For Changing Industry Dynamics?
- What are the Regulatory Changes Needed to Support the Rapid Evolution of the Industry and Facilitate the New Capital Inflow Critical for the Industry to Match Growth Projections?
- How Can Players Create the Necessary Operational, Commercial and Market Flexibility to Navigate the Geopolitical Storms both of Today and on the Horizon?
- Securing Market Position: What are the Opportunities for Linking Supply Through Midstream Infrastructure with New Demand Sources to Circumvent Bottlenecks in the Value Chain?
- Project and Operational Innovation: How can New Collaboration Models and Digitalisation Support Greater Agility and Lower Costs Across the Industry?
Speak at world’s most influential global gas, LNG & energy conference
1 Ministerial, 5 Global Leaders & 10 CEO panels
Strategeic & Spotlight sessions
Speakers from Leading Energy Companies
Strategic and Technical Conference delegates