Taking place in Singapore from September 13-16, Gastech 2021 will provide the leadership and direction as the Gas, LNG and Energy industry seek to strike a balance between business priorities and their license to operate in a post COVID-19 world.
With an emphasis on technology innovation; supply and demand dynamics; evolving partnerships; people and talent and governance and influence, the conference will set the agenda for the global Gas, LNG and Energy industry for decades to come.
Submit your abstracts for the Gastech 2021 Call For Papers before Friday 29 January 2021 for the opportunity to speak at the world's largest Gas, LNG & Energy conference.
Shape The Future Of The Natural Gas & Energy Industry
With an emphasis on technology innovation; supply and demand dynamics; evolving partnerships; people and talent and governance and influence, Gastech 2021 will set the agenda for the global Gas, LNG and Energy industry for decades to come.
Collaborate With The Entire Gas, LNG & Energy Value Chain
As the lead presenter of a selected paper, you will receive a complimentary delegate pass to the Gastech Strategic and Technical Conferences along with the opportunity to attend the exclusive Talent Programmes.
Meet With Other Industry Thought Leaders
Speaking at Gastech 2021 will give you the opportunity to meet and drive the debate with other industry thought leaders on strategies that will help shape the changing energy landscape.
Receive Exclusive Invitations
Attend social functions and gain access to unrivalled networking opportunities enabling you to meet other industry leaders and potential clients.
Submit Your Abstracts & Speak At The Gastech 2021 Conference
If you are ready to make a submission, please note the following:
- You will first need to create an account on the submissions platform
- Papers will need to be summarised into a 500 word abstract and you must choose from one of 14 categories to submit your abstract under
- You will need a profile photo (JPG/PNG file; 300px wide by 300px high; the file must be larger than 1MB)
- You will also need a company logo (JPG/PNG file; 300px wide by 300px high; the file must be larger than 1MB)
- Please also prepare a biography for the main presenter no longer than 100 words
- You are allowed to submit more than 1 abstract under multiple categories to maximise your chances of your papers being selected
- The deadline to make a submission is Friday 29 January 2021
Gastech 2021: Singapore
Singapore will provide a home for Gastech in 2021 that balances the truly international nature of our exhibitors, sponsors, delegates and attendees, whilst capitalising on the location’s strategic importance as a hub for the growing Asian market. As the gas and LNG market experiences strong growth and change, there has never been a more important time for the community to come together, forge partnerships, do business and define the future of the industry.
Singapore is one of the most important energy and financial hubs in the world and an epicentre for trade across Asia. Singapore’s major influence as a gas and LNG hub reflects the excitement and positivity driving growth in the region.