Established in 1984, Vanzetti Engineering is the only Italian company active in the design and construction of cryogenic equipment for LNG and air gases.
Currently, Vanzetti Engineering can offer a complete range of cryogenic pumps and components for the following applications:
• Fuel systems for low/high-pressure marine engines, bunkering, stripping and spray.
• LNG/L-CNG refueling stations.
• LNG loading/unloading from road trailers and stationary storage tanks.
• Industrial satellites, back-up, and peak-shaving plants, pipeline feeding, power generation.
• High-pressure inert gases and oxygen cylinders filling for different industrial purposes
Modularity, flexibility and simple installation are the main successful features of Vanzetti Engineering cryogenic components.