The Diversity in Energy programme united policy makers and energy industry leaders to forge strategies for increasing participation in the energy industry from across all sections of society.
The programme will showcased leaders from all disciplines across the global energy sector – including CEOs, government representatives and young professionals - and provided a platform to:
- Understand how governments are supporting industry and individuals in preparing for workforce participation
- Hear inspirational stories from industry leaders
- Understand what a more diverse workforce can mean for your organisation
- Beyond rhetoric: how are companies tackling barriers to entry through real life solutions?
- Learn how other sectors have succeeded in transforming workforces in an accelerated timeframe – what are the lessons the energy industry can take from these?
The session was attended by international middle to senior management representatives who are practitioners in the energy industry from all sectors – upstream, midstream, downstream and government/ministerial officials that include:
- Directors of Operations
- Directors of HR
- Talent Managers
- Directors of CSR
- Directors of Communications
- Managing Directors
- Diversity Champions