Throughout 2017, Europe is set to retain numerous gas supply options through traditional pipelines as well as LNG imports; absorbing a large proportion of the vast new LNG supply. With Europe offering liquidity and the much needed regasification capacity, it is a time of opportunity for the developing market.
Download the eBook and discover 10 industry leaders' insightful views on:
- Where the key natural gas growth opportunities lie within the region
- How gas can help accomplish a fully sustainable energy supply
- Which regulatory developments stand out in the evolving EU gas market
- Why gas has to sell itself to the public in a much better form
- Where significant investment is needed to allow Europe's gas industry to thrive
Contributors of this eBook include: Enagas, Energy Flux Limited, ENGIE, Gasterra, Gaz-System, International Associates of Oil and Gas Producers, Methinks Limited, RWE Supply and Trading GmbH, Tellurian and Total.