In light of Gastech 2017, the world's largest gas and LNG exhibition and conference, we asked the Gastech Governing Body Members for their thoughts on how the global gas and LNG industry will develop over the next 10 years. With a number of new challenges and opportunities shaping the future of the international gas and LNG market, this eBook details the views of 17 key industry leaders, in alphabetical order, representing both the commercial and technical fronts. Download the eBook here and learn the opinions of our 17 industry leaders on the following:
- The importance of growing global gas & LNG demand and developing new markets
- Why natural gas can reduce CO2 emissions and help build a sustainable energy future
- How to move forward with key LNG projects in today's market environment
- The developments in technology that help deliver greater efficiency and cost-savings
- Why innovation around pricing, terms and delivery options is crucial to the continuing success of the LNG industry
Contributors of this eBook include ABS, Baker Botts, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement, Black & Veatch, Chiyoda Corporation, ConocoPhillips, JAPEX, JGC Corporation, GTT, KBR, KOGAS, Shell, Tokyo Gas, Total, Witherby Publishing Group, Wood Mackenzie and WorleyParsons.