30 July 2019
- Leading Marketplace for the Energy Industry Expects 35,000 Visitors
- Admission to the Marketplace Free of Charge to All Visitors
Houston—July 30, 2019 – Gastech today announced that 90 percent of its 590,000 square feet of exhibition space for Gastech 2019, scheduled for September 17-19 at NRG Center in Houston, has been sold or reserved. More than 700 companies from across the complete value chain are expected to exhibit at the event.
Regarded as the world’s most significant meeting place for upstream, midstream and downstream natural gas, LNG and energy professionals to convene and do business, admission to the exhibition space is complimentary to all industry professionals and more than 35,000 attendees are expected.
This year’s exhibitor list includes some of the most innovative and influential service and technology providers from across the global gas, LNG and energy value chain, including:
- Connect LNG: A technology and energy provider that built and developed a jettyless transfer system, the UTS™, comprising a completely floating and mobile solution. Connect LNG will be at Stand E260.
- DYNAMICS Scientific Production Center USA, Inc.: An industrial automation company that developed a diagnostic COMPACS system that can acquire the paramount safety and uptime of the gas refining and storage facilities. DYNAMICS Scientific Production Center USA, Inc. will allow customers to apply for the COMPACS system during Gastech 2019 and is at Stand T186.
- Emerson: A leading provider of innovative decision support software, services, and expertise that developed Operational Management products that work across both liquids and gas to enhance operational efficiency, profitability and safety across any size pipeline, storage terminal or distribution system worldwide. Emerson will be at Stand G280.
- Chart Industries: A manufacturer of cryogenic equipment used in the production, storage and distribution of LNG and industrial gases developed chart process technology and modular liquefaction plant solutions are challenging the paradigm that a large base-load facility provides the best economy of scale. Chart Industries is at Stand Q280.
“Natural gas is projected to grow at more than twice the rate of either oil or coal. Gastech provides the perfect platform to take advantage of this growth by bringing together exhibiting companies and buyers from the gas, LNG and energy sectors,” said Jenny Kelly, conference director for Gastech 2019.
The exhibition features seven dedicated industry zones, including: LNG Bunkering & Infrastructure; Digital & Automation; Security & HSE; Gas & LNG Processing; Gas Transport; Shipping & Marine Engineering; and Power & Energy. In addition, there will be 14 international country pavilions and the Energy Talent Exchange zone, which is a unique, interactive part of the exhibition, dedicated to the attraction, development and retention of skilled people that will become the industry’s next leaders.
For more information and to register visit the website at www.gastechevent.com.
Gastech 2019 continues the program’s track record as the most comprehensive global gas and LNG event, bringing together upstream, midstream and downstream professionals to convene and conduct business.
The event spans nearly 590,000 square feet of exhibition space, showcasing over 700 international, regional and local exhibitors while gathering over 35,000 international professionals from across the global gas, LNG and energy industries. More than 3,500 delegates and 1,200 ministers, government officials, presidents, managing directors, CEOs and chairmen will hear from 400 senior speakers from across all industry sectors. Gastech’s website is www.gastechevent.com.
Gastech is a flagship event among dmg events’ 80 event portfolio. dmg events is an international exhibitions and publishing company serving professional communities in diverse industries including construction, energy, coatings, transport, hospitality and design.
About dmg events
dmg events is a leading organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines.
We aim to keep businesses informed and connect them with relevant communities to create vibrant marketplaces and to accelerate their business through face-to-face events.
dmg events organises more than 80 events across 25 countries, attracting over 425,000 attendees and delegates every year. The company’s portfolio of products includes many industry-leading events in the energy, construction, hospitality & design, coatings and transportation sectors. ADIPEC, The Big 5, Gastech, EGYPS, The Hotel Show and INDEX are the company’s flagship events. For more information visit www.dmgevents.com.
Founded in 1989, the company is headquartered in Dubai, UAE, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT, www.dmgt.co.uk), one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom.
DMGT manages a portfolio of companies that provide businesses and consumers with compelling information, analysis, insight, events, news and entertainment. The Group takes a long-term approach to investment and has market-leading positions in consumer media, insurance risk, property information, education technology, energy information and events & exhibitions. In total, DMGT generates revenues of around £1.4bn.
Sard Verbinnen & Co