U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce
The U.S.-Russia Chamber of Commerce (USRCC) is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization headquartered Houston, Texas, with branches in Chicago, Il and New York, NY was established in 2009 with the support of the U.S. business community with the goal to promote trade and investment between Russia and the United States.
USRCC’s key initiatives include:
• Business conferences and seminars for U.S. and Russian companies
• Assistance in developing business partners and contacts in Russia and the United States
• Immediate assistance and consultations in business expansion and first time market entry (U.S. and Russian companies)
• Trade missions for U.S.- based companies to Russia and Russian companies to the U.S.
• Participation in key international and regional exhibitions
• International outreach to a number of Russian and the U.S. regions
Some of the industries of expertise include energy, oil and gas, chemicals, agriculture, healthcare, aerospace, services, IT, nanotechnology, finance, metals, logistics and transportation, and infrastructure development, and others.