The Diversity & Inclusion in Energy programme is part of the Gastech Energy Talent Exchange. Located on the exhibition show floor and free to attend for all attendees, this programme features discussions from policy makers and industry leaders who will share both their current work and debate future ideas on how to increase workforce diversity.
As the energy industry continues to face its talent crisis, it is realising that recruiting and retaining talent from all areas of society and changing the traditional face of the sector is becoming more and more necessary. Companies are understanding that as well as being the right thing to do, implementing diverse workforces makes good business sense. Panels will explore the importance of engaging individuals from all areas of society, highlighting that truly inclusive workforces will be the ones to produce new and innovative ways of dealing with the challenges that the energy industry faces.
How to attend?
Diversity & Inclusion in Energy is open to conference delegates and exhibition visitors. The Diversity in Energy programme will unite policy makers and energy industry leaders to forge strategies for increasing participation in the energy industry from across all sections of society.
The programme will showcase leaders from all disciplines across the global energy sector – including CEOs, government representatives and young professionals - and provide a platform to:
- Understand how governments are supporting industry and individuals in preparing for workforce participation
- Hear inspirational stories from industry leaders
- Understand what a more diverse workforce can mean for your organisation
- Beyond rhetoric: how are companies tackling barriers to entry through real life solutions?
- Learn how other sectors have succeeded in transforming workforces in an accelerated timeframe – what are the lessons the energy industry can take from these?
Meet 150 international middle to senior management representatives who are practitioners in the energy industry from all sectors – upstream, midstream, downstream and government/ministerial officials that include:
- Directors of Operations
- Directors of HR
- Talent Managers
- Directors of CSR
- Directors of Communications
- Managing Directors
- Diversity Champions