Where Talent Meets Opportunity
The Young Gastech programme provides an exciting opportunity for students from all degree backgrounds who are interested in pursuing a career in the gas sector, and for young engineers looking to get closer to the natural gas and LNG industry. The programme will address the talent crisis, and the benefits that a diversified, modern workforce brings to the energy sector.
The programme is free of charge to attendees and participants will be selected based on the submission of either a video or written essay.
Graduates and final year students
Post graduates, PhD students, MBA students
Professionals with up to 18 months experience
How to attend?
Applicants are required to complete the Young Gastech application form and submit either an essay or video on the subject “What roles could the gas industry play in progressing a lower-carbon economy whilst ensuring affordable energy for everyone?” Applications must be made by Monday 2 September.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Gastech Governing body and there will be an opportunity for one lucky applicant to take the stage of the Gastech conference to present their essay on the final day of the event.
"This is the right time for you to embrace opportunities and positions to pursue careers in this sector"
"The industry provides a multitude of employment opportunities, in disciplines such as finance, economics and legal.."
Former Minister at Ministry of Trade, Investment & Enterprise of Sakha Republic
Young Gastech Participant 2011
Why Apply to Attend Young Gastech ?
- Jump start your career by meeting leaders from across the industry during this dedicated programme
- Attend exclusive industry networking parties and prised training opportunities from the best in the industry
- Gain insights that will vastly accelerate your industry knowledge in just three days – as part of Young Gastech you receive a pass to the Gastech conference worth $5200
- You could be selected to deliver your energy industry vision to the gas sector on the Plenary Stage
- Extend your network at all levels from peers to CEO’s
- Be identified as talent to watch as part of this select group of attendees
- Discover industry opportunities that you didn’t even know existed
- Be part of the world’s greatest gathering of the gas industry