Where Talent Meets Opportunity
This free-to-attend programme will allow young attendees to discuss and discover the exciting future of the industry through the Young Gastech session at the Gastech Virtual Summit.
Attendees will benefit from hearing discussions between policy makers, business leaders, disruptors and innovators of the sector throughout the summit.
Attendees and applicants will be selected based on the submission of either a video or written essay. Deadline date is 31 August 2020.
How to attend?
1. Applicants are required to submit an answer on the below subject:
Describe why you think the future of energy lies with Gas & LNG. What role do you see your career playing in this future?
2. Choose a format for your application
- Written essay: No more than 500 words
- Video essay: No longer than 5 minutes
3. Submit your application
Applications need to be received before Monday 31 August 2020.
"This is the right time for you to embrace opportunities and positions to pursue careers in this sector. The industry provides a multitude of employment opportunities, in disciplines such as finance, economics and legal.."
Former Minister at Ministry of Trade, Investment & Enterprise of Sakha Republic
Young Gastech Participant 2011
Why Apply to Attend Young Gastech?
- Receive a complimentary pass to the Gastech Virtual Summit
- Benefit from a bespoke Young Gastech session along with wider conference content
- Jump start your career through virtual networking opportunities with leaders from across the Gas, LNG and Energy value chain
- Increase your network at all levels from industry peers to CEO’s
Gastech Insights sat down with Christopher Johnson, Project Analyst, Stolt Tankers BV at Gastech 2019 in Houston to discuss winning the Young Gastech Trailblazer award and what can be done to attract younger generations to the energy industry.
In an attempt to dispel the myth that the energy industry is just for engineers, Gastech Insights spoke to nine professionals currently working in the energy sector to share their unique career journeys. From Marketing to HR, Business Development to Legal, the industry presents opportunities for all types of careers.