Head of Environmental Impact Assessment Innovation and Strategy
Petrina Raitt is an environmental scientist with over twenty years professional experience in environmental roles within government agencies and energy industries in Australia. Her experience extends to the provision of strategic regulatory and environmental advice, environmental impact assessment and approvals, stakeholder management, and ESG due diligence.
Petrina has held lead environment roles in significant offshore and onshore LNG projects and government roles in environmental regulation and emergency response. Petrina currently works closely with operators to achieve better environmental and commercial outcomes through robust environmental and social impact assessment and the adoption of digital tools, targeted education, and robust knowledge management.
Key Areas of Experience:
- Environmental strategic advice
- Oil, gas and resource industry project development and operations
- Approval and environmental management process improvements and efficiencies
- Environmental impact assessment and management systems
- Pollution preparedness and response
- ESG due diligence and transition support for mergers and acquisitions
- Stakeholder consultation and management