His Excellency Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismaeel
Minister of Oil
- Graduation in the Chemical Engineer 1995- Basra University
- Arabic : Mother language - English: Second language
- Director General of Basra Oil Company. (2017).
- Director General of South Gas Company.(2016-2017).
- Deputy of Director General of South Gas Company. (2016-2016).
- Project and Engineering director in Basra Gas Company (2015-2016).
- Green Fields Projects dept. Head in Basra Gas Company (2013-2015).
- Planning and Follow-up Dept. Head in South Gas Company (2010 – 2013).
- Central planning and coordination Director in South Oil Company / Ministry Of Oil (2006 – 2010).
- Shift Engineer in Oil & Gas fields (1998 – 2005).
- Technical member in commercial & technical committee (South Oil Company- One Year).
- Head of Expat committee for Nibras Project (2016-2017).
- Member in gas consultant committee/south region 6 years (regular monthly meeting).
- Basra Gov power & investment Advisor (partial time) 10 years.
- Member in Majnoon Field JMC (2012 – 2013).
- Head and member in multi commercial and technical committees for the last 10 years.
Studies & Research:
- Study in material selection in oil & gas industries – (CS air cooler damage) 2000.
- Study in Blow Down & flare system for DS, 2002.
- Study in Ethiopic process for Acid Gas Recovery system, 2015.
- Studies in Organization improvement for SGC 2010.
- Implemented Studies in cost optimization and value engineering review for SGC.
- Plans and studies for national staff development for BGC.
- Appreciation letter from MoO - 2000
- Appreciation letter from SOC - 2001
- Appreciation letter from SOC - 2003
- Appreciation letter from ROC - 2007
- Appreciation letter from SGC - 2015
- Appreciation letter from BGC - 2015
- 15 Appreciation letters from HE Minister of Oil (2017 – 2020)